Skip to content
Have a dog! A dog can help you:
- keep your feet on the ground (you’ve got to clean up after him).
- think of someone other than yourself on a daily basis (food, water, shelter).
- have someone to listen to you when no one else cares.
- have a place to sleep when you’re rejected at home.
- helps keep you close to home or at least not gone too long.
- have someone who’ll do what you say.
- keep your sanity by taking your mind off your problems.
- learn about joy in play and obedience.
- deal with anger resulting from disobedience.
- cope with the eventual sorrow over loss.
- learn stewardship over one of God’s creatures.