The Pastor’s Friend . . . Challenging & Encouraging
One Another To Be All That God Intends.
A Church Mentoring & Resource Ministry
What we provide . . .
- Pulpit Supply – Bible centered, consistent challenge and encouragement
- Prayer support and encouragement
- Ideas to help you development Purpose, Focus and Goals – define and implement Planning with the leadership team – seeking and doing God’s will for the body; Development of your leadership team
- Tools to help develop unity – centered on the Divine and defined purpose of the local church.
- Help in establishing specific direction for the future – there are no solutions written in stone. We will ask the difficult questions and seek God’s answers.
- Help determine if your church is healthy:
- List strengths and weaknesses
- Administer spiritual health quiz & together analyze results
- Seek specific direction / Budget development
- Assistance in helping each individual find and use his/her spiritual gift(s)
- Key areas that we emphasize: The right spiritual climate
- A Positive, joyful atmosphere
- Trust – in the God ordained leadership
- Excellence – do a few things and do them well, then develop other ministries
- Outreach to the lost – Matthew 28:19,20; Help you develop specific outreach tools to reach the lost and build relationships in your community.
- Flexibility (be open to change and growth) – Change and grow or die.
- A serving spirit – Meeting the needs of those within the body and then reaching out.